Milly Welsh of Zwellyn Pottery is a handmade pottery maker based in the US and has been selling pottery on online since 2014. She sells mainly to buyers in the united states but offers her pottery for sale world-wide.
- the personal information she collects;
- the legal bases she relies on to collect, use, and share personal information;
- the third parties with whom he shares personal information;
- the length of time she keeps personal information;
- Her buyers’ rights regarding his use of their personal information; and
how her buyers can contact him with privacy-related requests.
How to contact Milly:
Milly Welsh, Zwellyn Pottery
20 Spencer Lane Limington, ME 04049
People can contact you with questions, complaints or to request access or changes to their data.
Information I collect:
In order to fulfill your online purchase, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized during the transaction to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example, a custom order), if you contact me directly.
How I use this information:
- I use the information as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, that you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my e-newsletter;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
Currently I do not share your information with a third-party.
How I share this information:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites